Going into rotation 6...what's been on ur ipod?

Started by buckley
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buckley

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First few months of internship: "And I don't want the world to see me...coz I don't think that they'll understand..."



Next week, I'll be starting on my 6th month in internship----AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Midpoint! Halfway mark! Hurrah! Hurrah! I am not miserable, but I wish I could say I was happy. I can't say I'm bored because my learning curve is still pretty steep. All the same, tsk, tsk, tsk, there are days when i wake up and i think, "is it over yet?" But then there are also days when I just have no idea where I am going with what I'm doing. Haha 🙂 Hope all us interns are doing well hanging in there!


"Feel the wind on your skin...No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in...No one else...No one else..." 😀
 
Homecoming by Kanye. Kinda backwards considering I live in Chicago now, but I've been going home a lot lately.