• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

gkchhina

pco - Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Hi Everyone...

I will be attending PC0 this fall and moving all the way from Seattle, Washington. Where is everyone thinking of living....i checked out some the places that were on their website but i don't think i can afford them without a roommate. & i'm not sure how i'll go about finding a roommate since i don't know anyone in the city :confused:

Renabeana77

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Hatfield, PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Hi Everyone...

I will be attending PC0 this fall and moving all the way from Seattle, Washington. Where is everyone thinking of living....i checked out some the places that were on their website but i don't think i can afford them without a roommate. & i'm not sure how i'll go about finding a roommate since i don't know anyone in the city :confused:

Hey. I'm a first year at PCO. Just to let you know they will set up a housing thing and allow you search for other first years who need a roommate so don't fret too much. Just keep on the lookout for an email or something saying the housing site is up. Hope that helps and congrats!

KelliMW

Kelli
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2005
Charleston, WV
facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
I am a first year now and am looking for a female roomate for next year. I am getting a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment at the Meadowbrook Apts on Huntington Pike. It is about a 10 min drive from school. The rent would be $625 plus electric. They have their own washer and dryer, dishwasher, and the clubhouse has a gym and olympic swimming pool. Message me for more info or email:

[email protected]

About the Ads

jMoo

10+ Year Member
May 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
i will be attending pco next year and started looking for apts online as well. i checked up a lot of the apts nearby on apartmentratings.com and most seem to have a mice or bug problem. is that accurate or are the tenants just getting back at maintenance for little issues? for anyone in the philly area, do you recommend any place in particular? im starting to lean toward condos or townhouses esp ones 10-20 mins away from the school. is this wise? thanks in advance.

ML1983

PCO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
I'm first yr at PCO and I'm living at the Colonade, speciifcially the Estate building. It's nice here. I have a 1 bedroom, $875USD. Water included, and electricity you pay. Laundry is $1.50. There's some weird people in this building, but other than that, its right next to school.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.