Step I Gold Standard Audio Tapes

Started by apellous
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apellous

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the tapes are any good. I went to the website and downloaded a demo of micro and I thought it was really slow.

Also wandering how you used the tapes if you did like them. Did you study along with them, listen to them while you were studying other things, or did you listen to them to study.

also did not seem like there was any embyro and very long like 51tapes X 45min per side X 2side = 76hour wow


thanx
 
It all depends on what type of learner you are. If you are an audio learner, then the tapes should do well for you. I used the tapes especially when I was in Los Angeles traffic. I believe that the tapes helped me out for boards. Make sure you are alert and oriented when listening to the tapes; some of them can make you fall asleep!