Step III Audio step 3 resources during eye surgery recovery?

Started by Dr.FQ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.FQ

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

US IMG, 253/260/1st attempt, starting IM residency this summer. I'm having PRK eye surgery done this week so for the next 2-3 weeks I'm probably not gonna be able to use screens as much, and have to stay exclusively in a dark room for the first few days. As I'm starting residency, I would love to hear your thoughts on 1) Any resources that you think are useful for IM interns, 2) Step 3 resources as I think studying for it would start refreshing my knowledge before residency, 3) Preferably anything on audio that I can utilize while I recover from eye surgery those coming couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance 🙂