Golf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hockeyguy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember the ASA having a golf tourney at some point during the annual meeting. Does anyone remember this? If not how sweet would it be to have a flighted tourney each year during the ASA? It would keep me coming back.

Members don't see this ad.

I seem to remember the ASA having a golf tourney at some point during the annual meeting. Does anyone remember this? If not how sweet would it be to have a flighted tourney each year during the ASA? It would keep me coming back.

Would probably depend on the location of the conference. Chicago in mid October like last year tends not to be the best city for a round of golf and it also happened to rain most of the weekend.

That said, I would also love to bring the clubs with me to a meeting. I'm sure you'd be able to get at least 100-200 players out of the thousands of meeting attendees.

Would probably depend on the location of the conference. Chicago in mid October like last year tends not to be the best city for a round of golf and it also happened to rain most of the weekend.

That said, I would also love to bring the clubs with me to a meeting. I'm sure you'd be able to get at least 100-200 players out of the thousands of meeting attendees.

I agree. Maybe I'll try an organize it for the future. A monday golf tournament would be sick. You're right about the city - most would work like Diego San Fran Atlanta New Orleans...