goljan audio lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicinehopeful

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
Where can I find the goljan audio lectures? Can I just go on a website and download the lectures? Or do I have to buy them somewhere? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

medicinehopeful said:
....Where can I find the goljan audio lectures? Can I just go on a website and download the lectures? Or do I have to buy them somewhere? Thanks.
At least five choices 1)Purchase them where Dr G gets his copyright amount, $$$$ 2) there is a website that will sell them takes three weeks - they are pirated copies, 3) Mininova has them as a download - you need bit-torrent to download 4) see them for sale on e-bay - pirate copies. 5) other students who have done one of the above..

jameslynton said:
At least five choices 1)Purchase them where Dr G gets his copyright amount, $$$$ 2) there is a website that will sell them takes three weeks - they are pirated copies, 3) Mininova has them as a download - you need bit-torrent to download 4) see them for sale on e-bay - pirate copies. 5) other students who have done one of the above..

1. Where do you purchase his lectures?
2. Which wwebsite sells them?

since you love spending money..pay me 10 bucks paypal..and i will teach you how to download for free

DrMikeyLu said:
since you love spending money..pay me 10 bucks paypal..and i will teach you how to download for free

don't be an dingus.