goljan audio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like all the Goljan lectures being sold on ebay are in mp3 format. Are there any regular CDs out there? I don't have an mp3 player. :(

Members don't see this ad.

lady bug said:
It seems like all the Goljan lectures being sold on ebay are in mp3 format. Are there any regular CDs out there? I don't have an mp3 player. :(

You can burn mp3's onto a CD-R.

I don't condone use of Goljan's bootleg materials, however.

OSUdoc08 said:

I don't condone use of Goljan's materials, however.

you'll have to use a different cd for every lecture though (37 cd's)

just buy a player, you can get one for about $50 these days.

you may want to check out download.com for a free program that converts audio file types. I know you can go from a cd (.wav file I think) to an mp3...I think there might be programs to convert it the other way around.

Members don't see this ad :)
OSUdoc08 said:

I don't condone use of Goljan's materials, however.

Yes you do. You use them all the time.

You just don't condone use of his bootleg material. And yes, we all know he's YOUR path professor and that bootleg audio is technically against the law.

Taus said:
you may want to check out download.com for a free program that converts audio file types. I know you can go from a cd (.wav file I think) to an mp3...I think there might be programs to convert it the other way around.

Go to downloads.com and search for "mp3 to wave" and you'll find a bunch of programs to help you convert it.

I got my cd's from someone in florida named - well, pm me and I will give you the details. It's from Ebay tho. I paid 12.00 and they sent one cd for the audio and one for the paper/slides, etc. I just listen to the audio mostly.

I don't have an mp3 either, and I sure don't have $50 !

While we are on Goljan audio, does anybody know if Lecture no 8 of 1st day is available of the first day, the lecture if I am not mistaken is on acid-base balance.