Goljan Cds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melvindo

OKLAHOMA NATIVE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just got the Goljan lectures on cd and cannot convert them to play on my mp3 player. Has anybody had this problem? Or do I have to sit in front of my computer for 50 hrs?
Any help from the computer geeks would be great!+pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I had the same problem. It's something with the bit rate. I can't offer any help but feel your pain!

Mine are already in MP3 format they are just at something like 28 bits per second so when they play on my MP3 player they run so fast that you can't even hear them.

Spang

Members don't see this ad :)
can you change the bit rate on these? I have the same problem

If you have an ipod, you can convert the mp3s to aac files using itunes and it'll work. hope this helps.

how are these cd's? does anyone recommend them? better than reading through BRS?

If they are good quality, then yes, it is better than reading any book. If the quality is poor and you cant get all the nuances (he has a pretty thick Jersey accent, and speaks steadily, but quickly) it might not be worth listening to. The man in lecture is quite a sight to behold. Especially when he "doesnt take his medicine".