Goljan high-yield notes helpful?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geese

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, was just wondering if anyone who took the exam this year or knows of anyone who has and used the goljan high yield notes?.....were they of any help?, because i know that they are from 2002 and the step1 has dramatically changed since then.....im taking my exam in 25 days, so i was contemplating on going through them or just sticking with first-aid...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, was just wondering if anyone who took the exam this year or knows of anyone who has and used the goljan high yield notes?.....were they of any help?, because i know that they are from 2002 and the step1 has dramatically changed since then.....im taking my exam in 25 days, so i was contemplating on going through them or just sticking with first-aid...thanks

i have the Goljan high yield notes too, passed to me from a upper. but like you said, they are from 2002 and i'm hesistant in using them. theres too much stuff out there to use tha ti dont want to be wasting my time. for now, i'm just leaving them in the bathroom to look at when i'm occupied. :laugh:

I'd just take a week and listen through the audio with your FA open to remind yourself of other high yield facts related to the topic he's discussing. That's all high yield stuff.

What about listening to the audio with the RR path book? Is that better than the notes?