Goljan High Yield notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cub321

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
in the audio, Goljan says that you should know the high yield notes cold. is he talking bout the entire lecture booklet...all like 500 pages? or is there like a set of "high yield" that you should know cold...a more condense set perhaps? some where in the two booklets of "general pathology" and "special pathology" if there is a separate set...where can i get them? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have a 36-page set, and a 100-page set. I haven't really looked at those yet, so really, I don't know. Sorry, not much help.

where can i get this 36 page and 100 page note set? i have the general path and systemic path books.

Why not just buy Goljan's RR Pathology? I have the notes, and trust me, if you buy the RR book, you get the same info as the notes PLUS all the pictures.

Members don't see this ad :)
mesoderm you mean high yield notes especially 500pages(systemic pathology and general pathology) are all included in his new book(2007)?

No, he has a set of systemic pathology notes that are about 200 pages, and a set of general pathology that is also about 200 pages. He also has two sets of High-Yield notes- one is 36 and the other is 100. The new RR book has all of the info that is in the notes in it, but not the High-Yield in the straight bullet form condensed. You can get all of them on EBay by typiing in Goljan. That is how I got them. I am just using his RR book though because it is more updated, has great pictures, and is more organized.

Right I exactly meant the systemic pathology and general pathology not the high yield notes(36 and100).
So if I buy his new book I will not miss any info from the systemic and general pathology notes, am I right?

thanks

hello,
If you receive the Goljan high yield link, would you please forward it to me. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Right I exactly meant the systemic pathology and general pathology not the high yield notes(36 and100).
So if I buy his new book I will not miss any info from the systemic and general pathology notes, am I right?

thanks

Right.

i have the RR2nd and planning to study it extensively. Having done that, is it really necessary to go through 36 + 100 HY? jus asking so i can incorporate it into the schedule but that would mean less time for others.