Goljan Integration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhino305

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to start studying for step 1 in less than two weeks and am currently formulating a study schedule...

my question is how did/are you guys using the Goljan rapid review book and possibly audio lectures into your studying? The rapid review book is 768 pages long, so i don't think i could get through all of it in only a few days. I've read through most of it throughout the year though. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, so you have to keep up, especially with path, so the review book should be just that, a review. With that said, its about the easiest book there is to integrate with the various subjects, since hes right...EVERYTHING comes back to pathology. If I had one book to read for USMLE, it would be Robbins Review QBook, after that it would be Goljans text.

Goljan's RR is very integrative, so it'll keep reminding you about biochem, immuno, micro, etc.

The actual text is 600 pages long - I divided it up and read approx 100 pgs a day, then spent another 5-6 days listening to his lectures, and annotating into FA.

After all that Path was definately my strongest subject, and I was able to get a ton of integrative stuff together too.