goljan lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicinehopeful

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how many total goljan lectures are there? and specifically, how many cns lectures are there?

Members don't see this ad.

37 lectures

CNS starts on Day 5 skin lecture and continues on special senses lecture. Special senses lecture cuts off at the end but if you follow along in the RR book he covered 80%+ of what is in the Nervous System Chapter.

37 lectures

CNS starts on Day 5 skin lecture and continues on special senses lecture. Special senses lecture cuts off at the end but if you follow along in the RR book he covered 80%+ of what is in the Nervous System Chapter.

my cns lecture cuts off before he even talks about the cns tumors. is this the cut off you are talking about?

Members don't see this ad :)
As far as I know it was a one-time thing w/ someone recording him....so everyone should have the same thing...correct me if I'm wrong

I think some people are missing lectures or confused about what is included because they are getting the lectures one by one instead of on a CD, DVD, zip file, etc.

anyone know how to convert these lectures from WMV to a I-tunes acceptable format to put on Ipod. My Itunes is not acceptiong the form that it is on my CD?

B-