Goljan Path vs BRS Path

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Old_Mil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Goljan Path vs BRS Path - which one are you using?

Members don't see this ad.

I was toggling between the two --- until I discovered last night that BRS doesn't even mention cervical cancer. Gonna go with RR!

Mr. Mil,

I have both BRS and Rapid Review. While I have decided that the RR is going to be my "bible" (and voted for it), I will still read through the BRS, mainly because I seem to get though the chapters relatively quick. I like goljan's path because it seems to incorporate some other info along with the straight pathology. It also goes along nicely with the gospel according goljan (bootleg audio).

p.s. I got your first question wrong...

Mr. Mil,

I have both BRS and Rapid Review. While I have decided that the RR is going to be my "bible" (and voted for it), I will still read through the BRS, mainly because I seem to get though the chapters relatively quick. I like goljan's path because it seems to incorporate some other info along with the straight pathology. It also goes along nicely with the gospel according goljan (bootleg audio).

p.s. I got your first question wrong...

Hey RJ - I have the BRS, but I'm going to go with RR just because of the way it fits with the audio and don't really want to have too many sources. The big concern for me is Pharm, on the Pharm poll.