DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
  1. Attending Physician
    Originally posted by Idiopathic
    He is really much better looking...and ridiculously well-built. Former pro arm wrestler.

As odd as this sounds coming from you, I agree. :)

btw: if any of you meet Dr. Goljan in person & he tries to get you to arm wrestle...don't ;)

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
    Moderator Emeritus
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 24, 2000
    1. Attending Physician
      Originally posted by DrMom
      Here you go.
      Goljan

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

do that again and i'll create a riot in the everyone forum the likes of which you have never seen. :smuggrin:

Don't put ol' Goljan on too high of a pedestal. He actually told some people in my class they wouldn't match because they didn't go to his class.

they all matched, and at allopathic residencies no less. :)

I heard through the grapevine he called some of your class into his office to b*tch them out about not coming to class either. That guy has an ego that never quits, lol.

Homunculus

Moderator Emeritus
      Verified Expert
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 24, 2000
      1. Attending Physician
        Originally posted by Spang
        I don't care about the size of his ego, his biceps or any other part:D I like his lectures a lot!

It's like the arrogant a$$hole surgeon who can't speak in complete sentences to the patient's family but is the best at what he does. Who cares if he's a nice guy?

Hugs and kisses,

Spang:love: :love:

you're right. his lectures and notes are good.

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
        Moderator Emeritus
        15+ Year Member
        Apr 24, 2002
        wherever I go, there I am
        1. Attending Physician
          Originally posted by Homunculus

I heard through the grapevine he called some of your class into his office to b*tch them out about not coming to class either. That guy has an ego that never quits, lol.

He's been griping out my class for not going to the other two lecturers' lectures...so now he sits in on their lectures to see which of us are skipping. :laugh: We go to his, though. He also said we're missing out by not going to hippy dippy. :rolleyes:

Homunculus

Moderator Emeritus
          Verified Expert
          15+ Year Member
          Jul 24, 2000
          1. Attending Physician
            Originally posted by DrMom
            so now he sits in on their lectures to see which of us are skipping.

good lord. why is it any of his business?? lol. poor goljan.

so did he call some people into his office or has that rumor not made the complete rounds yet? i heard it from a fairly reliable source. he did it with my class, too, but i think a few of us he didn't know well enough to know we weren't coming to anything :laugh: i doubt he even knows who i am. he told one of my close friends that he wouldn't match ER if he didn't go to his class, and he matched. we're contemplating how to notify goljan of this :cool: mwahahaha. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.