Goljan Picture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spang

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have Dr. Goljan's lectures on CD (I know, I know. I would buy legally if I could) and really like his lectures. Does anyone have a link to a photo of him? I'm curious what he looks like as I sit here for hours listening to a faceless voice.

Best,

Spang

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Idiopathic
He is really much better looking...and ridiculously well-built. Former pro arm wrestler.

As odd as this sounds coming from you, I agree. :)

btw: if any of you meet Dr. Goljan in person & he tries to get you to arm wrestle...don't ;)

Originally posted by DrMom
Here you go.
Goljan

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

do that again and i'll create a riot in the everyone forum the likes of which you have never seen. :smuggrin:

Don't put ol' Goljan on too high of a pedestal. He actually told some people in my class they wouldn't match because they didn't go to his class.

they all matched, and at allopathic residencies no less. :)

I heard through the grapevine he called some of your class into his office to b*tch them out about not coming to class either. That guy has an ego that never quits, lol.

I don't care about the size of his ego, his biceps or any other part:D I like his lectures a lot!

It's like the arrogant a$$hole surgeon who can't speak in complete sentences to the patient's family but is the best at what he does. Who cares if he's a nice guy?

Hugs and kisses,

Spang:love: :love:

Originally posted by Spang
I don't care about the size of his ego, his biceps or any other part:D I like his lectures a lot!

It's like the arrogant a$$hole surgeon who can't speak in complete sentences to the patient's family but is the best at what he does. Who cares if he's a nice guy?

Hugs and kisses,

Spang:love: :love:

you're right. his lectures and notes are good.

"You're right" are my two favorite words, but sometimes it's tough to get them out of my wife. Wonder why that is?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Homunculus

I heard through the grapevine he called some of your class into his office to b*tch them out about not coming to class either. That guy has an ego that never quits, lol.

He's been griping out my class for not going to the other two lecturers' lectures...so now he sits in on their lectures to see which of us are skipping. :laugh: We go to his, though. He also said we're missing out by not going to hippy dippy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DrMom
so now he sits in on their lectures to see which of us are skipping.

good lord. why is it any of his business?? lol. poor goljan.

so did he call some people into his office or has that rumor not made the complete rounds yet? i heard it from a fairly reliable source. he did it with my class, too, but i think a few of us he didn't know well enough to know we weren't coming to anything :laugh: i doubt he even knows who i am. he told one of my close friends that he wouldn't match ER if he didn't go to his class, and he matched. we're contemplating how to notify goljan of this :cool: mwahahaha. :)

I haven't heard of anyone he's called in, but he's chewed out the class as a whole a couple of times.

I can't avoid him...I went to HS & college with his daughter (and we have kiddos the same age) so he keeps a close tab on me :laugh: