Goljan question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sthpawslugger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The series i have ends with lecture 37: CNS/Special Senses. The end of that lecture seems to be cut just a bit short. From having listened to all of he lectures so far, it appears there are 8 lectures given per day, 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. That, along with the 5-day outline I found online, it seems there should be 40 lectures. Anyone else out there know if it stops at lecture 37 or does it go to 40? If only 37 of them are available, by all means, I'll take it. Not complaining one bit. But if there are a couple of others out there, I'd love to listen.

Members don't see this ad.

The series i have ends with lecture 37: CNS/Special Senses. The end of that lecture seems to be cut just a bit short. From having listened to all of he lectures so far, it appears there are 8 lectures given per day, 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. That, along with the 5-day outline I found online, it seems there should be 40 lectures. Anyone else out there know if it stops at lecture 37 or does it go to 40? If only 37 of them are available, by all means, I'll take it. Not complaining one bit. But if there are a couple of others out there, I'd love to listen.

I that's it.

Just as aside, but there is a DOPEMS preclinical science anki deck that has cards from golijan audio. But honestly i have listened to it a few times already and he just sticks in your head.

Reactions: 1 user