Step II Goljan Step 2 High Yield Notes

Started by roady
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roady

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, anybody please help a MD student out:

I'm looking for the Goljan Step 2 High Yield notes or the complete notes accompanying his Step 2 lectures. Haven't seen them on Ebay after searching for weeks...he clearly refers to them in his audio--so where the heck are they?

Thank you!
Roady
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone used these Goljan mp3s for preparing for Step 2? If so, how are they? I used the Step 1 mp3s and thought that they were an invaluable resource.
 
Pox in a box said:
The notes are the same as Step 1 notes. He clearly states that several times in his Step 1 audio. I was looking for the Step 2 audio for download.

Yes, that might be so. Yet in the Step 2 audio, he just as clearly refers to Pediatric Hi-Yield notes, OB-GYN Hi-Yield notes, and so on. As far as I know, those subjects are nowhere to be found in neither his 36 or 100 page hi-yield notes. I suspect that it is because these notes are OLD that they are nowhere to be found. But still...doesn't anyone have them???