Goljan Stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uthopeful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard a lot about goljan notes, audio, etc.

I have seen a few books out by him on sites like barnes and nobel. His rapid review of pathology. What are the goljan esssentials and how can I get them. Are his high yield notes and audio lectures only available through ebay or can you actually buy them from some other source. Does this guy only give his material to Kaplan or does he make all his stuff availabe to everyone.

In summary can someone please tell me what the goljan essentails are and where can I find them.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

uthopeful said:
I have heard a lot about goljan notes, audio, etc.

I have seen a few books out by him on sites like barnes and nobel. His rapid review of pathology. What are the goljan esssentials and how can I get them. Are his high yield notes and audio lectures only available through ebay or can you actually buy them from some other source. Does this guy only give his material to Kaplan or does he make all his stuff availabe to everyone.

In summary can someone please tell me what the goljan essentails are and where can I find them.

Thanks

I am also interested in the goljan stuff, does anyone have input to the OP's question