goljan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kellysmith

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone use goljan for step II? if so -- are there separate cds of the step 2 material or did you just listen to his step 1 stuff again?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
so apparently the problem with the ebay goljan for step 2 is that its extremely poor audio quality... any idea on how to get a better version?

I have the step II Goljan CD and the quality is pretty bad. It's good enough for you to understand everything he says, though, so I wouldn't let that keep you from buying it if you think it might help. I just started listening to it (I listen to it in the car during my 20 minute drive to and from the hospital) so I can't tell you whether or not I like it, but he says at the beginning of his first lecture that he repeats a lot of the material that he covered for step I, just in a more clinically-oriented, step II-ish manner.

Idiopathic said:
I think he thinks that he is better at Step II. I might disagree, but we'll have to see after the exam.

Idiopathic, I was wondering why Goljan thinks he's better at Step 2. He's a pathologist and I think he can clearly explain Step 1 material with ease (especially considering a majority of the exam is pathology). Yet, he was last exposed to a lot of the material for Step 2 and 3 decades ago.

cipher said:
I have the step II Goljan CD and the quality is pretty bad. It's good enough for you to understand everything he says, though, so I wouldn't let that keep you from buying it if you think it might help. I just started listening to it (I listen to it in the car during my 20 minute drive to and from the hospital) so I can't tell you whether or not I like it, but he says at the beginning of his first lecture that he repeats a lot of the material that he covered for step I, just in a more clinically-oriented, step II-ish manner.
anyone want to share their goljan step 2 mp3s?