Good 4th year electives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

michaelmallin

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 3rd year medical student interested in PM&R, unfortunatly my medical school does not have a program and I have no way to get real exposure to the speciality other than doing an away elective. Can anyone give some advice on some of the better programs out west. I am planning on applying out there for residency and I figure it would be a good idea to get a feel for it before jumping right in.
 
Recommend UC-Davis.
Small program.
Get to know faculty well.
Might even be able to cajole a letter out of the PD there which could help you immensely.

Have also heard good things about U of U and UCHSC in Aurora.