good book for Fixed partial prosthodontics???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gumpads

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
i want to know which book has explained all the tooth preparation procedures well. can any one please tell which book you usually find good for fixed partial dentures.
thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics by Rosensteil.

I have the book mentioned above and Fundamentals of Fixed Prosthodontics by Shillingburg. I don't use either very much but when I do I go to Shillingburg first.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bcat said:
I have the book mentioned above and Fundamentals of Fixed Prosthodontics by Shillingburg. I don't use either very much but when I do I go to Shillingburg first.
Shillingburg is our text. It does the job I need it to do.

eagle99 said:
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics by Rosensteil.

this is the book we use at nova, and i've got to say its a great book. Great explinations and pictures of preps.

gumpads said:
Hi,
i want to know which book has explained all the tooth preparation procedures well. can any one please tell which book you usually find good for fixed partial dentures.
thanks.

Shillinburg's book 'Fundamentals of Tooth Preparations' is excellent...detailed focus on preps, more than in his text 'Fundamentals of Fixed Prosthodontics'.