Good BOOKS

Started by onelov77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

onelov77

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please reccomend any books that are useful to post bac students... Preferably ones that are useful for studying general sciences. Thanks!
 
onelov77 said:
Please reccomend any books that are useful to post bac students... Preferably ones that are useful for studying general sciences. Thanks!

i like examkrackers 1001 question series. it's for mcat prep, but i found that it was helpful in drilling basic concepts.
 
jintonic5 said:
i like examkrackers 1001 question series. it's for mcat prep, but i found that it was helpful in drilling basic concepts.

Thanks! Please ppl keep the suggestions flowing... Please 😀 ... any more good textbooks, etc...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
onelov77 said:
Thanks! Please ppl keep the suggestions flowing... Please 😀 ... any more good textbooks, etc...

How about Gray's Anatomy for Students (I realize it's more for med students though)?
 
Last edited:
For my prereqs I found that the Barron's series is very helpful. I started off with the Schaum's outline series but these authors assume that you know some of the material. So, I recommend Barron's "Chemistry the easy way", "Biology the easy way", etc. Its got me through some tough times.

Jays2Cool4u 😎