Good Bye Podiatry!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey folks!

I got letter today that i was accepted to med school in cali. phew i was on waitlist for quite sometime. iam getting 1st yr credit provided i pass the advanced placement exams :)

iam changing schools due to personal reasons as iam moving back to asia in 6-7 yrs. And there Podiatry doesnt exists and i dont think there will be any chnges coming anytime soon. well anyways i had fun in podiatry and im gonna appreciate F&A pathologies and biomechanics all my life.

anyways i just wanted to wish you guys all the best.

Members don't see this ad.

:thumbup::thumbup: Awesome Congratulations!!! When i read the title of the thread I thought it was something about healthcare reform and how it affects podiatry....lol.

I've got a slight suspicion that this may be an "April's Fool" prank.

One giveaway is that I personally know of no medical school that will accept podiatric medical school "credits" regardless of passing any specific exams. When you get accepted to medical school (as far as I know) you start from square one, unless it's some foreign program.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got a slight suspicion that this may be an "April's Fool" prank.

One giveaway is that I personally know of no medical school that will accept podiatric medical school "credits" regardless of passing any specific exams. When you get accepted to medical school (as far as I know) you start from square one, unless it's some foreign program.

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

You are the besssssssssttttttttttt

i was fooling my fellow my classmates. and since they all use SDN as a standard reference. lol.

you wnt believe me the number of PMs i got in my inbox asking abt that 1yr credit. lol lol.

Do you young turds really think you're going to pull one over on ME??:lol: