Good Chance or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txapper

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in a rather unique situation and I was wondering what you guys take on my chances of getting in somewhere. GPA/SciGPA in undergrad were both around a 3.1. Been out for 7 years during which time been included on quite a few science publications (>7). I also received a 3.95 GPA for my MS in biology. I took the DAT a few weeks ago and received:
AA-20
Bio-21
Chem-20
Org-17
PAT-20
RC-26
Qr-16
Have good references from 2 dentists and my lab PI (not even sure if those are who I should have as my references but I thought they would be).
What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

No one on this forum can guarantee anything about dental admissions. But your DAT look good, with that little dimple in orgo. (If you have the time and the money, maybe try to raise your orgo and math while you are at it?). A big improvement from your undergrad GPA, so congrats on that. I would try and get some science prof letters because you will probably need them. That and some volunteering and job shadowing, and I would say that I would be jealous of your application.