Good enough for A&M?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amakk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I recently had my GPA calculated and my official scores sent in. 60 PCAT composite and 3.51 Science and Overall GPA. If anyone has experience with A&M or any Texas school whatsoever and knows if this is competitive or not, please let me know. Also, if anyone on here is attending or has attended A&M please message me as I have a few questions regarding it. Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

my friend entered A&M with 3.5+ gpa/ 87 PCAT /pharm tech certificate/pharmacy experience

my friend entered A&M with 3.5+ gpa/ 87 PCAT /pharm tech certificate/pharmacy experience
Oh wow that's a great PCAT score, would you mind asking him how my chances look? Also, are you aware of the campus structure and if it's connected to the main campus?

Members don't see this ad :)
He said 60 PCAT is on the low side and you should consider retaking the PCAT.
3.5 GPA was the avg for his class so your gpa should be good.
most of the classmates had pharm tech cert/pharmacy experience. its always good to have both.
He went to the Kingsville campus instead of the college station campus.
if you are really nervous you should try to apply for the ED program.

He said 60 PCAT is on the low side and you should consider retaking the PCAT.
3.5 GPA was the avg for his class so your gpa should be good.
most of the classmates had pharm tech cert/pharmacy experience. its always good to have both.
He went to the Kingsville campus instead of the college station campus.
if you are really nervous you should try to apply for the ED program.
I actually already have applied to ED. Do you think it'll increase my chances? Also, why'd he prefer Kingsville over CS?

I actually already have applied to ED. Do you think it'll increase my chances? Also, why'd he prefer Kingsville over CS?
he preffered CS but they assigned him to Kingsville. poor guy.
ED should boost your chance up quite a bit.
"Estimated number of early assurance students advancing to the professional program in 2017: 25"

he preffered CS but they assigned him to Kingsville. poor guy.
ED should boost your chance up quite a bit.
"Estimated number of early assurance students advancing to the professional program in 2017: 25"
Oh wow, with those scores id assume he'd be at the campus of his choice. What time of the year did he apply?

he applied as soon as pharmcas opened and he managed to turn in everything before august