Good Flashcard/quizzing app for PalmOS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phllystyl

n0t the j0ke f0rum!@RAWR@
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any or have any experience using any?

any know any already made that are good for Pharm?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What are you looking for? Something aimed at step1 step2 etc? I noticed a while ago that Kaplan's site had something available for step1. I didn't take much notice, but I recall that it was $30. Not sure if that was per subject or for everything.

Kaplan site has two free programs

One called PharmDeck(flashcard program) and another is Qbank to go(100 questions).
You just have to register and you can download it for free.

Members don't see this ad :)
While we're on the subject, has anyone tried the PDA (Palm or PocketPC) version of Surgical Recall? I am considering buying it since it may be easier to take with me on surg rotation.

phllystyl said:

Thanks!

I don't know of many that are ready-made, except for the ones people have mentioned.

There is a program alled Super Memo which lets you make your own flashcards. It's a bit of work, but you can make them on the computer and transfer them to your Palm, so at least you don't have to deal with making them on your Palm.

phllystyl said:

Thanks!

I use QuizWiz. It's pretty good, but you have to make your own flashcards. But hey, it's free!