Good Luck 2014!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rileyroo

Auburn 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
well we did it (i hope!). we survived the vmcas countdown. while some are completely finished and others have supplementals to complete, i just wanted to say congrats to all of us who submitted the vmcas app and good luck through this cycle!!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks riley roo! Good Luck to you too and everyone else!!:luck:

Now we get to ride this roller coaster ride together for the next 3-6 months. Here we GO!!! :xf:

Hopefully we will all feel like this when it is over: :soexcited:

:laugh: What are we going to talk about for the next month and a half???:confused:
But seriously, good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck all! I'm not applying this cycle but I will be in your shoes this time next year. :luck:

Good luck everyone. Realize that you all put in a lot of effort and did your best. Hope everyone tries to enjoy themselves this year. It is a very exciting time/wait for all of us. Keep calm and positive.

Yay! We are done! (not really) But no more VMCAS makes me happy. I celebrated last night and now feel terrible but I think that is a good sign!

I'm just happy that I won't get as many e-mails from VMCAS that make my heart skip a beat when it says something about "Important Notice about Evaluators", even though I got all three in last week its still not what I want to see in my inbox.

Good luck to all the applicants for 2014! :luck: Hey if a loser like me can get a couple of acceptances, all of you are shoe-ins! Now just get those supplementals done and over with. True, the big job is done now, and you can just sit back and enjoy your time again. Untill interviews start up....

You can do it, we all look forward to meeting y'all and being your big sibs IN VET SCHOOL next year! Good luck, and hang in there.

I'm just happy that I won't get as many e-mails from VMCAS that make my heart skip a beat when it says something about "Important Notice about Evaluators", even though I got all three in last week its still not what I want to see in my inbox.

So true!
Good luck, everybody! Looking forward to a wild ride :D.

I cannot believe I did it!!! Well, almost...still have UF supplemental to complete...Congratulations to all who completed their applications and good luck to everyone this year!!!!

seriously, this semester has FLOWN by because of all this. Also just have UF supplemental to worry about. good luck peeps

Yes, Congrats to us! We rock! I have Cornell's and Missouri's essays to finish, which will hopefully be done by the end of this month. Then I have the month of November to twiddle my thumbs...I think imma go insane lol

It has been a rough summer! BEST OF LUCK to everyone! This forum has been so helpful! Thanks to everyone! ;)