Good Luck Everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mindy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It has been a pleasure to go through another round with y'all. I wish everyone the best today (and hope some of you will be my colleagues here in Boston!)

Mindy

Members don't see this ad.

Uh oh. Am I missing something? What happens today?

I think several of us here have ranked a Boston program #1. We hope to join you up there.

AndyMilonakis said:

I think several of us here have ranked a Boston program #1. We hope to join you up there.
Today is scramble day...maybe that's what she meant?

Members don't see this ad :)
cytoborg said:
Today is scramble day...maybe that's what she meant?

Maybe she just slept through Monday.......

Tomorrow, whatever... (How soon it doesn't matter much!)

Mindy

Mindy said:
Tomorrow, whatever... (How soon it doesn't matter much!)

Mindy

??????? tomorrow?? is match day NOT on thurs? what the hecK?!!

SLUsagar said:
??????? tomorrow?? is match day NOT on thurs? what the hecK?!!
:laugh: It is. False alarm.

I think there is a big difference between today, tomorrow, thursday...these next two days are gonna go reaaaaaaaly slooowwwwww. :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:

Boston? Oh yeah, that place...

bananaface said:
When I finish hibernating after my exams I'll distract you. :)

Are results at noon EST on Thurs?
well a lot of people can find out as early as noon EST if they go to Match Day ceremonies. if they choose not to do so, the latest that they could find out is at 1 pm EST when they can see their match results either via email or the NRMP website.

AndyMilonakis said:
well a lot of people can find out as early as noon EST if they go to Match Day ceremonies. if they choose not to do so, the latest that they could find out is at 1 pm EST when they can see their match results either via email or the NRMP website.
I have to make sure to be awake by then, I guess. That'll be 9-10 am here. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
I have to make sure to be awake by then, I guess. That'll be 9-10 am here. :(
Well if you're online on AIM, I'll be sure to let you know. I'm gonna find out the results on my own without an audience when I take my laptop in a little private room. Then I'll make a few phone calls. After that I'll tell some folks on AIM soon thereafter. Then it's off to drinkin' some bubbly :thumbup:

AndyMilonakis said:
Well if you're online on AIM, I'll be sure to let you know. I'm gonna find out the results on my own without an audience when I take my laptop in a little private room. Then I'll make a few phone calls. After that I'll tell some folks on AIM soon thereafter. Then it's off to drinkin' some bubbly :thumbup:
Sweet! :)

Just don't open the bubbly over the laptop. Bad idea. Laptops don't like bubbles.
- yes, I am speaking from experience.

PathOne said:
Just don't open the bubbly over the laptop. Bad idea. Laptops don't like bubbles.
- yes, I am speaking from experience.
good advice. the bubbly will be in the conference room though. my laptop will be in the private room. :)

CAN I FINALLY SAY "GOOD LUCK TOMORROW"?????????????????

So much for trying to be supportive :p

Mindy

Funny how we are all saying good luck, yet the decisions have already been made and all the programs know who they are getting.

But still, good luck!

I was making dinner and discovered a fillet of fish that had sat defrosting in my fridge for several days now.

It looked fine. It smelt fine.

But still, it was fish that had been a little warmer a little longer than it should have been.

I was about to throw it out when I remembered that it was Match Day tomorrow and I was on call for General Surgery.

I ate it.

Good luck today everyone! :luck:

May all be happy and successful at whichever program the computer decided to place you...

Totally. Pedro wishes you all the best of luck and hopes that all your wildest dreams will come true. :luck: :luck: :luck:

So, will today's excuse for debouchery and drunkenness be attributable to Match results, St. Patrick's celebrations, or both???

:luck: :luck: :luck:

PathOne said:
So, will today's excuse for debouchery and drunkenness be attributable to Match results, St. Patrick's celebrations, or both???

My debouchery and drunkenness was attributable to all of the above, and then some. :luck:

arrrr wheres me gold