GOOD LUCK Non-trads!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2008orbust

OLDER THAN YOU!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone started a "good luck tomorrow thread" on the pre-allo board and I was about to post on it when I realized I much rather put the sentiments here.

Sooooo, Good luck tomorrow all you non-trads who have worked (at least) twice as hard to get here. I am pulling for you!!!!!!!

I can't wait to log in tomorrow night and see who is going to which medschool!

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:
 
Someone started a "good luck tomorrow thread" on the pre-allo board and I was about to post on it when I realized I much rather put the sentiments here.

Sooooo, Good luck tomorrow all you non-trads who have worked (at least) twice as hard to get here. I am pulling for you!!!!!!!

I can't wait to log in tomorrow night and see who is going to which medschool!

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

I highly doubt people will commit to attending a certain med school tomorrow even if there are a large number of acceptances.
 
wow, someone trying to correct me on a thread that only wishes people luck. Did I accidently post in pre-allo?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, 2008! Looks like your luck paid off for me in spades!

I would love to go to GWU, but I'm going to wait and see what happens with some of the other places I interviewed at before making any final decisions (might also try to go for some "second looks" and the like). And then I've also got my UVM interview this Thursday, and am praying for a Mayo invite, which I should find out if I'm getting next week at 1:35am on Tuesday morning! Ah, the insanity! It's ALL good now though. I'm going to be a doctor, and GWU is a fantastic school. SOOO HAPPY!

Good luck to everyone else! May you all be posting in the acceptances thread VERY VERY VERY soon! :luck::luck::luck::luck: