-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Good luck on Part I!!!
Started by r_salis
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good luck today, y'all. May the Schwartz be with you 😀
My lord is this hard.
One round down, two to go.
I can't wait for it to be tomorrow at 12:45.
Why, oh why couldn't I remember that respiratory bronchi don't have cartilage @#$!#$!@#$!@#$!@@@
😡
Eyegirl.
One round down, two to go.
I can't wait for it to be tomorrow at 12:45.
Why, oh why couldn't I remember that respiratory bronchi don't have cartilage @#$!#$!@#$!@#$!@@@
😡
Eyegirl.
Eyegirl2k7 said:My lord is this hard.
One round down, two to go.
I can't wait for it to be tomorrow at 12:45.
Why, oh why couldn't I remember that respiratory bronchi don't have cartilage @#$!#$!@#$!@#$!@@@
😡
Eyegirl.
"In the right bronchus the cartilages vary in number from six to eight; in the left, from nine to twelve" ....they do have cartilage
drbizzaro said:"In the right bronchus the cartilages vary in number from six to eight; in the left, from nine to twelve" ....they do have cartilage
The lung Brochioles do not have cartilage as far as much as I can remember.
drbizzaro said:"In the right bronchus the cartilages vary in number from six to eight; in the left, from nine to twelve" ....they do have cartilage
the bronchus does yes.. the bronchi don't
Eyegirl.. STOP LOOKING CRAP UP !! You'll only make yourself crazy !! (trust me on this one)
Session 2 was *horrible*!!! After the first part in the morning I thought, yeah, this isn't so bad, but the afternoon's booklet was brutal.
So is anybody studying more tonight? I'm so tired right now, I just sort of want to go right to bed... zzzzzzzzz
So is anybody studying more tonight? I'm so tired right now, I just sort of want to go right to bed... zzzzzzzzz
r_salis said:Session 2 was *horrible*!!! After the first part in the morning I thought, yeah, this isn't so bad, but the afternoon's booklet was brutal.
So is anybody studying more tonight? I'm so tired right now, I just sort of want to go right to bed... zzzzzzzzz
don't study... do what my friend and I did. (get a small thing of ben and jerrys and rent a good chick flight) Then, go to bed early
GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!

r_salis said:Session 2 was *horrible*!!! After the first part in the morning I thought, yeah, this isn't so bad, but the afternoon's booklet was brutal.
I agree, that second book came out swinging! The later half was not as bad, but my confidence was already broken by then. I think it was harder because there were more pharm mechanisms, at least that is my weakness.
if it's the same as ours.. our second book was the worst too. Third book made up for it 🙂
Oh please oh please oh please let the third book be less annoying, I hope you're right, cpw...
I know what you mean about the pharm mechanisms, rpames -- I just can't get random drug information like that into my brain. Same thing goes for micro. All those stupid bugs are so stupidly random.
I know what you mean about the pharm mechanisms, rpames -- I just can't get random drug information like that into my brain. Same thing goes for micro. All those stupid bugs are so stupidly random.
cpw said:if it's the same as ours.. our second book was the worst too. Third book made up for it 🙂
I agree the second part was the hardest part of NBEO part 1. But the main reason was because I felt after taken session 1 I didn't want to come back in the afternoon. So I think session 2 is endurance, just trying to survive the day. At least going into session 3 you have a good nights sleep. Don't worry though, I'll be going through NBEO part 2 in December when you're all relaxing. =)
Good luck tomorrow.
Ryan_eyeball said:Don't worry though, I'll be going through NBEO part 2 in December when you're all relaxing. =)
What do you mean, I'll be taking part I again! 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell me about it. 🙁rpames said:What do you mean, I'll be taking part I again! 🙄
That was one of the least satisfying exams I have ever taken!
but you're DONE !!! 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 175