Good Luck On The MCAT !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, before the scores arrive and the bragging or sobbing starts, good luck to everyone who, like me, are awaiting their scores. Just wanted to wish everyone success.

I hope you all got what you were shooting for. :D

Members don't see this ad.

.... or better!!! :D

Let's be all optimistic!!!

For the first time in this whole damned process, I am curiously optimistic about my scores. Pity, though, to know that some disgruntled postal employee probably has them in his bag right now, right between my visa bill and a letter telling me I have instantly won $50,000,000.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Jamier2:
•I hope you all got what you were shooting for. :D

Dang!!! <puts down her smoking gun> Missed again! That mailman sure is elusive... :D

Originally posted by MDwannabe:
•Dang!!! <puts down her smoking gun> Missed again! That mailman sure is elusive... :D

You should try practicing your aim - like this:

biggrinshoot.gif

Now, now, don't shoot the messenger.

jamier2.... Wow... You're getting pretty complicated with your animation.... NIIIICCEEEE!!! :D

Originally posted by Popoy:
•jamier2.... Wow... You're getting pretty complicated with your animation.... NIIIICCEEEE!!! :D

It's not really mine, I swiped it from one of the smiley sites Kimberli Cox posted on another thread. :)

I'll admit I don't read the MCAT angst posts too often, but I do remember what it was like taking and waiting for the darn thing.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you all do well and have a successful application season this year!

queen.gif

Originally posted by Kimberli Cox:
•I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you all do well and have a successful application season this year!•

Thanks Kim, I got what I wanted! :D

Jamie-

Glad to hear you are satisfied with your score. I too did well enough not to have to take it again, which is what I really wanted!!!

Now on to that AMCAS application.......

Spang

Originally posted by Spang:
•I too did well enough not to have to take it again, which is what I really wanted!!!•

I agree Spang. I will never, ever take that thing again, Thank God.

Congrats on getting an acceptable score yourself, Spang.