Good Luck thread for this week!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread worked for me. I nominate Code Brown to continue the good luck threads each week. The tally so far this week is: one acceptance, two more interview invites and one post-sec rejection. Happy happy.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm waving the white flag...throwin' in the towel....the last good luck thread brought me a rejection so I am "on leave" for a while. good luck to the rest of you.

Who was the person who posted the last good luck thread during thanksgiving week? During that week I got two interviews :)

Members don't see this ad :)
LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK

I hope everyone is safe and happy. The good luck train is still on its way, don't give up faith.

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have been giving myself a much needed "SDN Break" it was great, but it is now time to get back to business. This week and last week sucked for me, so I figured I better start posting.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully tomorrow and Saturday will be great.

according to my horoscope, next week should be a good week for us aquarius ;)

but yeah. i need both this week's good luck and next week's good luck threads for my 4 interviews in 7 days trip. (getting in the groove!)

Still waiting to hear from stanford and yale though :(

i really need some good luck these coming weeks....i haven't been experiencing that long of a drought - about two weeks since my last response, but i need some good news!

I'm hoping tomorrow will bring us some happy news!!! :luck:

Good luck everybody!

:love:

sweatybrain said:
according to my horoscope, next week should be a good week for us aquarius ;)

Really???? That's great news! I'm aquarius too :love:

I'll take some of that astrological good luck! :luck:

dandelion said:
I'm doing 6 interviews over the next 2 weeks. If I have the good luck to not get sick, I will be happy. :D

Good luck, everyone!! :luck:

Good luck at your interviews and wash your hands (to not get sick! :) ).

I FINALLY made it to complete status at Columbia today! SCORE!! (I'll take what I can get...at least I'm getting SOME sort of contact from schools...)

:thumbup:

Good luck!

JDAD's an aquarius!!!!! Good news is on the way!

I need some good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck everyone :)

:luck: :luck: Come on I need some sweet news today. Now that I'm off work, it's time to go to bed.

ok now good luck thread, come through for me...there's still one day of snail mail to wait impatiently for...

:luck: good luck everyone, maybe tomorrow we'll hear something worthwhile :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
rubbing good luck thread....

NU rejected my ass!!!!!!!!!!! but i have an interview at AECOM!!!!!!!!!

wow, every time i get a rejection, i also get an interview............i dont want to jinx myself, but i wouldnt mind a couple of more rejections! (followed my interviews that is!!!) LOL :laugh: :luck:

I got my NU rejection this week too, pooey on them.

grrr, no news this week. I can't staaaaaand the waiting. I didn't realize how annoying this was going to be.

Please good luck! I'll give you cookies.....:p
Luck to all!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

MWillie said:
I got my NU rejection this week too, pooey on them.

Northwestern? Did you interview first? What contact did you hear from them before the rejection?

stinkycheese said:
Always the quick wit, Psycho. If you want to track down my posts and insult me, do it in a thread other than the good luck one. Brynn's post was sarcastic and I responded in kind. You have nothing to do with this, so keep your interfering out of this thread.

And to everyone else.... good luck!

uh, it wasn't an insult to you...just supporting brynn...but you know call it as you want. You take every opportunity to put me down, so why change now? And real smooth to offer everyone but me good luck. I'll wish everyone, including you, good luck!

DrYo12 said:
:laugh: I play the piano, so I like it! :love: Just one of my many hidden talents... :p

awesome!!

sorry it took me so long to respond to this; i guess i lost track of this thread

JDAD said:
LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK

I hope everyone is safe and happy. The good luck train is still on its way, don't give up faith.

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have been giving myself a much needed "SDN Break" it was great, but it is now time to get back to business. This week and last week sucked for me, so I figured I better start posting.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully tomorrow and Saturday will be great.

JDAD, welcome back. How was your Vandy interview? If you answered one of my other 31 posts about it, please just refer me to where you answered it b/c i never saw it. (I forget where I post questions to people if they don't respond right away).

fotolilith said:
Good luck at your interviews and wash your hands (to not get sick! :) ).

Thanks. :) I'm washing my hands like crazy & sorta resent that I have to shake all these hands. :mad: Good luck to you, too!

3 invites + first acceptance (Miami) = purty good week

I'm amazed & totally grateful for how this process has gone for me so far. Good luck, everyone! :luck:

Aaaargh. Luck has nothing to do with this process (while it probably has more to do with it than any sort of logical reasoning). It could be argued there is somewhat of a process, but it has yet to be reverse engineered well enough that it is predictable. Even so, superstition has no place in science and therefore medicine.

skoaner said:
Aaaargh. Luck has nothing to do with this process (while it probably has more to do with it than any sort of logical reasoning). It could be argued there is somewhat of a process, but it has yet to be reverse engineered well enough that it is predictable. Even so, superstition has no place in science and therefore medicine.

fine then, no luck for you! (you have to say this in the mean soup nazi voice a la seinfeld for it to work).

Eek! I have an interview on Tuesday at a top choice, but I came down with a nasty cold this week. I feel so gross. Hopefully I will have some luck and it will clear up this weekend. :)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GO SCUBA!!!

where was the acceptance??? im so happy for you girl! havent heard from you in a while, msg me for an update! :love: :luck:

Scubadoc said:
woooooohoooooo! first acceptance came in the mail this afternoon! yeah! good luck to everyone on the thread!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

hey scuba doc, I don't remember you even mentioning interview invites Where were you accepted? Major , major congrats to you!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!! :love: :love:

Psycho Doctor said:
hey scuba doc, I don't remember you even mentioning interview invites Where were you accepted? Major , major congrats to you!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!! :love: :love:

Thanks for not hating in this thread like you did on the Northwestern one :oops:

Psycho Doctor said:

thanks psycho! i was accepted at one of the schools i applied to instate. very very very happy now...talk about taking weight off your shoulders! good luck to you!

Cat's Meow said:
Thanks for not hating in this thread like you did on the Northwestern one :oops:

You are out of your mind. I was sincerely compassionate for those rejected in the Northwestern thread; so sorry that went over your head. I am so serious and I resent the implications. Please leave me alone; i realize we are all stressed and therefore misinterpret things but nothing could be further from the truth. The comments were bad enough on that thread, you certainly are looking to cause trouble by bringing them over here as well.

Scubadoc said:
thanks psycho! i was accepted at one of the schools i applied to instate. very very very happy now...talk about taking weight off your shoulders! good luck to you!

That's so great scuba!! I'm really happy for you!! :) :thumbup:

Scubadoc said:

Congrats. :D :thumbup:

(Now come to chat). :D