good luck thread week of june 26

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etf

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what happened to these? has all the luck run out already? i for one am down but certainly not out (not yet, anyway)
:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

205pxfuturamaep360ik.jpg

c'mon 7-leaf clover, if you can win me those parachute pants...

Edit:

co-incidentally, shortly after I posted this, I found out Futurama was returning to TV.

let's keep the good luck going!

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/back_to_the_futurama_entertainment_don_kaplan.htm

Members don't see this ad :)
I can use some good luck!!! Keep the wishes coming!!!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

It can't hurt :D

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Joining in on all of this positive energy :)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck to everyone! Hope everyone gets off the waitlists and into a medical school! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Feelin the good luck love! :luck: :luck: :luck:

GOOD LUCK to all of us waitlisters out there still waiting!!!! It's not over yet!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: Good luck to everyone. Waiting is the hardest part! :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: I was thinking of starting one of these...good luck to me and you!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

i need some luck too!

so good luck to me and everyone else waiting! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to you. Impressive you are on it!!!!!!

RedSoxFan68 said:
c'mon HMS waitlist... :luck: :luck:

Hell yea I'll throw some props up for this one...it's been way too long without one of these threads! :luck: :luck: :luck: Good luck guys!!!

Good luck to all of us waiting...and hopefully we can quit our jobs soon!

Me too, me too! Good luck everyone! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Ok I just wanted to let everyone know that miracles do happen. My longtime childhood friend applied 3 times in a row and finally got only one interview in Middle of March at our state university. Finally after a lot of trials and tribulations and numerous rejections and going through the Georgetown SMP program he got accepted today at one of our state schools to Medical school off a waitlist.

So hang in tight and never give up. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Best of LUCK to everyone! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

gujuDoc said:
Ok I just wanted to let everyone know that miracles do happen. My longtime childhood friend applied 3 times in a row and finally got only one interview in Middle of March at our state university. Finally after a lot of trials and tribulations and numerous rejections and going through the Georgetown SMP program he got accepted today at one of our state schools to Medical school off a waitlist.

So hang in tight and never give up. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

tell your friend congrats, especially if that state happens to be california. the whole "state school" thing has a different connotation in the golden state - for most states, it's a backup; for us, it's a reach :laugh:

etf said:
tell your friend congrats, especially if that state happens to be california. the whole "state school" thing has a different connotation in the golden state - for most states, it's a backup; for us, it's a reach :laugh:

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Nah its East Coast. Yeah I feel bad for ya guys on the west coast. Its tough to be in a state where almost all if not all the schools are top 50 ranked schools. ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

I could use some serious luck too. Good luck to everyone waiting! Hopefully there will be movement this week!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

I defnitely could use some good luck. PLEASE let me off one of those waitlist. Good luck to everybody else still waiting for their first acceptance. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Got off of one list last week....still holding on to hope at my top choice!!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
good luck all!

Good luck to all.......with all the good lucks going around something’s got to give simple law of statistics

no seriously i need a lot of luck. i'm almost considering filling out an amcas, even considering that nothing has changed about my (relatively mediocre) application other than a slightly lower gpa...
:luck:

I need lots of luck too with these waitlists!!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
I love you PSU!!!!! :love: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I just got off the waitlist from my #1 choice today... so hopefully there will be some more movement elsewhere for someone else...

Prevalent said:
I just got off the waitlist from my #1 choice today... so hopefully there will be some more movement elsewhere for someone else...

congrats!!! That's so AWESOME!!! :luck: I hope some of your good luck will rub off on your fellow posters/waitlisters in this thread!!! (like ME! ;) )

I posted on a good luck thread a few months back while I was waiting to hear from my schools, and a couple of days later I got an acceptance. So here's to you all that are still waiting. GOOD LUCK! :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm gonna add on to the good luck thread. I'm still praying that I'll get off the waitlist i'm on. I still have hope! I'm getting my AMCAS application ready to submit and I'm planning on taking the MCAT again in August....lets hope all these plans and preparations get dashed by an acceptance soon! Good luck to all! And wish me some luck too!!!!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: