Good luck to all MCATers!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwooder

Burning My Neuro Book
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to wish you luck and give you a word of encouragement for the test tomorrow.

Remember:

It's only a test. It doesn't tell you how well you will do in medical school. It's a test you can take again.

Also, if you feel like you did bad, chances are everyone else did too. I got my best average score on the actual test, and this is a common thing. DON'T VOID YOUR SCORES!

Keep focused on verbal, there will no doubt be some sort of distraction. Mine was a weedeater and a noisy elevator.

I would also have lunch by yourself. It will give you time to gather your thoughts and recharge for the afternoon, where fatigue sets in.

YOU'LL DO JUST FINE LIKE THE REST OF US

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the great advice and encouragment. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, good luck guys. I am sure that it will all work out for you. Just remember to do a little celebrating after it is over. :)

Good luck to all taking the MCAT tomorrow!!!! :D

Thanks guys! Best of luck to you ALL!

Tonight: :scared: :eek:
Tomorrow Night: :clap:

MCAT by day, drunken fool by night.

Be sure to let loose after the test. Don't try and study or do homework when you get done, you'll go crazy and wont get anything worthwhile done anyway.

Best of luck to you all. It is just a test, so dont stress too hard, dont void your scores, and remember... you can always retake it in August if needed.

Glad it isn't me, but I feel for ya.

I sense a great disturbance in the force.....

as if millions of voices suddently cried out in terror and suddently silenced.

Oh wait thats just the MCAT.

Good luck to you all....get a great night's rest and knock the crap outta of it tomorrow!