Good luck UF Interviewees!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaberVet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wanted to wish the best of luck to my fellow applicants to the UF CVM in their March 10th or 24th interviews. I'll be there March 10. See ya there!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, good luck, guys. March 10th at 4:30 for me.

March 10 , 8:30 AM for me

Members don't see this ad :)
March 10, 9:30 am, I will be there bright and early. Anybody staying for operation catnip??

hahaha, what's operation catnip?
Anyone want to take down my cellphone number and tell me what questions they ask you? :love:

Good luck guys and gals :)

(And don't forget to post an Interview Feedback for all of us who didn't get an interview and want to live vicariously through you)

It'll all be over in a few hours. Good luck once more.

So with the 1st day of interviews out of the way, what did you all think?

So with the 1st day of interviews out of the way, what did you all think?
I was not impressed.
The interview was basically every behavioral question that you can find on the internet. The interview went fine; there are no wrong answers, but I was just very turned off by the school and people in general. :thumbdown:

I was not impressed.
The interview was basically every behavioral question that you can find on the internet. The interview went fine; there are no wrong answers, but I was just very turned off by the school and people in general. :thumbdown:

Ouch! Sorry you had a bad experience, I hope it wasnt the freshman that turned you off (I was one of the volunteers, I tried to be nice/friendly/encouraging!) but what specifically bothers you about UF? It's been tough, but the school and faculty have treated us so well! Most of the interviewees I spoke to seemed really excited/happy wonder what went wrong with you?

Ouch! Sorry you had a bad experience, I hope it wasnt the freshman that turned you off (I was one of the volunteers, I tried to be nice/friendly/encouraging!) but what specifically bothers you about UF? It's been tough, but the school and faculty have treated us so well! Most of the interviewees I spoke to seemed really excited/happy wonder what went wrong with you?

I had a great experience. My interviewers created a very laid back and comfortable environment for me. Dr. Thompson, the interviewers, and the Freshmen volunteers gave a very warm and inviting environment. Thank you ReinaDeLuz and all the other Freshmen volunteers for your help!

I hope you guys/gasl did well. I'm still crossing my fingers for an interview invite on the 24th :rolleyes:

Does anyone happen to know how UF applicants were chosen for their interview spot? Like, is the time we're chosen to interview reflective of our application packet score (i.e. applicants with higher scores interview earlier), was it alphabetical, etc.?

Does anyone happen to know how UF applicants were chosen for their interview spot? Like, is the time we're chosen to interview reflective of our application packet score (i.e. applicants with higher scores interview earlier), was it alphabetical, etc.?
I don't know. It's might've been alphabetical. I'm near the end of the alphabet, and the two dudes who sat next to me in the room both had last names adjacent to mine. We were the last interview of the day.

It may not be alphabetical, as I interviewed (in the last slot of the day) with two girls who have last names C and K (and my last name was S). But probably it was more random than anything else, as even if we were considered the "less desirable" its strange because 7 or 8 of the people I interviewed with in that group got in. So who knows. Only Dr. Thompson!