Good Luck!

Started by Mackchops
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mackchops

Toothy grin
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a whole lot better to watch SDN this time around when I'm on the other side of the fence.
 
thank you but could you tell us if something is supposed to happen at midnight, cause I have nothing written on my aadsas
 
I 100% agree.

It's funny how the threads are of the same content at any given time of the year.

May-July it's all about getting the apps in.
August-November it's all about late DAT, late apps, worrying about interviews, and worrying about having no interviews.
And then there's December.

Good luck everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Streetwolf, how and when did Stony inform you last year? I had an interview there a few weeks ago.
 
thank you but could you tell us if something is supposed to happen at midnight, cause I have nothing written on my aadsas

Yep nothing still. What a sham! So I guess we really do have to wait longer.