Good medical image databases

Started by GWD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GWD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just get too much garbage when I use google images, even when I use an advanced search.

Does anybody have any recommendations for good databases of medical images?

Specifically I'm looking for surgical images, very specifically transplantation images, ultra-specifically, I'm looking for a picture of a resected pancreas, preferably with the spleen and part of the bowel attached, but even more general databases would be useful.

Thanks.
 
*bump*

Anyone?

I'm always looking for good images for my presentations, but I haven't found a good database