1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Good Or Bad

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by xDent09, May 25, 2008.

1. xDent09

2+ Year Member

last winter I took only a class since I had major problems, so I already submited my personal statement, if it possible to access it again, is it good to talk about it in the PS or what, bec i didnt!

thanks

2. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Your best bet is probably to call AADSAS and ask them if they will let you redo your PS again. Otherwise, I don't think you can change it once you submit.

3. Hysteria24

Hysteria24 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Once you have submitted your app you can not make changes to the personal statement.

I really don't think the situation you mention will cause you any harm. Adcoms will be more worried about the grade you got in that class, as well as the other classes during the other 3.5 years of college rather than why you only took a single class during that term.