Good PAT prep material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andyjl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this forum and i browsed briefly and found that Barrons has a very good PAT preparation while its science and other prep isn't very good.
I've seen mentions of Topscore..are those just exams or also prep material?

Is there any other good prep materials for the PAT section?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I see that barrons, achiever, and topscore are good materials.

is achiever a book or a CD?

also I searched for Barron's on amazon.com and the most updated one i saw was a 1996 edition, is ther ea 2006 or a 2007 edition that has been published?

I see that barrons, achiever, and topscore are good materials.

is achiever a book or a CD?

also I searched for Barron's on amazon.com and the most updated one i saw was a 1996 edition, is ther ea 2006 or a 2007 edition that has been published?

Achiever is neither a book nor a CD. It's a program needing to be installed to your designated PC, and you get to pay for its Liberation Key for full version of the tests. The following instructional link basically explains it all, if you've not got the software downloaded and installed to try out the DEMO:

http://www.3tquest.com/Download/Procedure.htm

Most test prep materials, when well published the first time, will usually retain their original questions, except for revision of errors in later editions. Those are established products for years you need not worry about.