Step I Good Pathology Review Book for Step I

Started by G-Man
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

G-Man

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have an opinion on any of these path review books?

- baby robbins
- baby rubin
- stars path by Goljan

I plan to run thru one of these before I jump into BRS Path. Any suggestions on which is more concise, reader friendly, high yield for step I, etc..?😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For studying, BRS path is great. For test questions, try Robbins Q&A book along with other general question books/Q bank.
 
either goljan or brs path..any one would do just fine..
make sure u go thru the q in kap q bank twice..
ps-see the neuro images from webpath..very HY