Step I Uworld STEP1 for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gerald3434

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uworld qbank STEP1 that expires in october, will no longer use. Email [email protected] with an offer and I could call to figure out process, was originally 600. Thanks, I saw someone else post here but not sure if this is the right forum!
 
Hello, I have a UWorld account I’m not using: step1 is active until Jan 4, 2027, and step2 is active until March 19, 2027. The reset option is available for both. Will take the best offer. Please let me know.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (615)828-9498
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-07-24 at 6.43.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-07-24 at 6.43.42 PM.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 49