Good Post-bacc that allows you to take...

Started by L_Atr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

L_Atr

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a Mechanical Engineer at UCSD with a 3.4 gpa. I've already taken most of the pre-med requirments. I only need two or three more classes. Does anyone know of a good post-bacc program that allows you to take upper division science courses in addition to the one's i didnt finish? (I need O-chem lab, and bio lab)

Thanks
 
are you not willing to take classes a la carte? (ie, informal post-bacc)
 
L_Atr said:
I'm a Mechanical Engineer at UCSD with a 3.4 gpa. I've already taken most of the pre-med requirments. I only need two or three more classes. Does anyone know of a good post-bacc program that allows you to take upper division science courses in addition to the one's i didnt finish? (I need O-chem lab, and bio lab)

Thanks

I also went to UCSD. I've heard that San Fransisco State University has a good post bac program. Also, Harvard and John's Hopkins have good ones too. Or better yet, you should go to Mesa College or any of the other San Diego Community Colleges. They all offer O-Chem and Bio labs and courses for really cheap prices and since you went to UCSD you should have no problem getting A's there.