Good questions to ask about a program at interview

Started by User4506
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

User4506

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some good questions to ask during an interview with a program? For those already in a program, is there anything you wish you would have asked?
 
I always ask something along the lines of "what aspect of the program do you like least?" or "if you could change one thing about the program, what would it be?"

Usually you hear nothing but good things about the school unless you dig a little. I like to get a full picture.
 
I always ask something along the lines of "what aspect of the program do you like least?" or "if you could change one thing about the program, what would it be?"

Usually you hear nothing but good things about the school unless you dig a little. I like to get a full picture.

Wow...gutsy 😎