Good setup in terms of Books

Started by Dr2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr2010

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

so I'm gettin ready to purchase my books to start preparing for the test, heres what I have so far, in addition to a PR course Im beginning in April. PS. this is for the august administration.

EK 5 Vol. Complete Study Package (6th Edition)

EK 101 VR Passages Book

EK Complete Biology Review Book

Ek Complete Physics Review Book

I'm good for chem, and therefore will not be purchasing a book for it, my class materials have prepared me well enough.

Also, any advice on what books to add or how to approach a study plan for this test before I start the class and while I am enrolled in the class would be really awesome, thanks and merry christmas
 
I don't want to spend your money for you but a good addition would be the Auto Osmosis CDs. The teaching is really good & pretty funny. They're an especially good addition if one drives alot. I ended up listening when I normally would listen to the radio,
 
Thanks Brett, I didnt know they came with the study package. I wasnt talking about the 1001 books, but the review ones. Maybe Ill pick up the 1001 instead since they come with the 5 vol set. Do you know what else comes with the 5 vol set, amazon is pretty darn vague.

THanks for the advice lindy, hopefully if I manage to get some more cash I might be able to afford it, but as of now not yet!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks alot, just ordered 4 books (Complete Ek Study package, VR 101, Bio 1001, and Physics 1001) that came in just under $200 dollars, and with that the tally of expenses has begun...it ain't lookin pretty