Good setup in terms of Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr2010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

so I'm gettin ready to purchase my books to start preparing for the test, heres what I have so far, in addition to a PR course Im beginning in April. PS. this is for the august administration.

EK 5 Vol. Complete Study Package (6th Edition)

EK 101 VR Passages Book

EK Complete Biology Review Book

Ek Complete Physics Review Book

I'm good for chem, and therefore will not be purchasing a book for it, my class materials have prepared me well enough.

Also, any advice on what books to add or how to approach a study plan for this test before I start the class and while I am enrolled in the class would be really awesome, thanks and merry christmas

Members don't see this ad.

I don't want to spend your money for you but a good addition would be the Auto Osmosis CDs. The teaching is really good & pretty funny. They're an especially good addition if one drives alot. I ended up listening when I normally would listen to the radio,

Thanks Brett, I didnt know they came with the study package. I wasnt talking about the 1001 books, but the review ones. Maybe Ill pick up the 1001 instead since they come with the 5 vol set. Do you know what else comes with the 5 vol set, amazon is pretty darn vague.

THanks for the advice lindy, hopefully if I manage to get some more cash I might be able to afford it, but as of now not yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks alot, just ordered 4 books (Complete Ek Study package, VR 101, Bio 1001, and Physics 1001) that came in just under $200 dollars, and with that the tally of expenses has begun...it ain't lookin pretty