Good TEE website??

Started by Per4mer8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Per4mer8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Anesthesia Studs,

I'm looking for a good TEE website, one that goes over all the views etc with the 3D animations where it shows the orientation of the heart, anatomy, and then the US slice. When I was on away's I recall a Resident telling me about a good site and I remember visiting the site. I want to say it was U of Michigan but I've looked and it doesn't look familiar. Any good resources for getting oriented? I'm a visual person so the video style works well for me.

Thanks in advance.

Per
 
Cool, I think that's it. Thanks.

Any others would be great as well.