Goodbye and Thank You

Started by smith351
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smith351

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I decided that I will not continue to pursure Optometry anymore and will not be applying for next year's entering class. I guess I'm not cut out for this. I'm going to pursue what I am actually good at and get my Master's in Social Work instead. I want to thank everyone on this forum who gave such excellent advice the past couple of years and wish eveyone success with optometry and life.

Thanks everyone:luck:
Risha
 
Do what's best for you sister (yea, the mitochondria says we are so).
 
Sociology was one of my favorite undergrad classes. Good luck and let me know how to refer to you.🙂