Goodbye intern year!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Random Anesthesiologist

Random Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't believe it's over. I even started to really enjoy myself for the last half of the year. Definitely left with satisfaction that anesthesiology is the correct choice for me (I did contemplate surgery once upon a time).

Now CA1 starts in a couple weeks. Miller, ICU book and surgical texts have been read. Anything else I could look at these next couple weeks? Or just enjoy the next two weeks without a call schedule?
 
I can't believe it's over. I even started to really enjoy myself for the last half of the year. Definitely left with satisfaction that anesthesiology is the correct choice for me (I did contemplate surgery once upon a time).

Now CA1 starts in a couple weeks. Miller, ICU book and surgical texts have been read. Anything else I could look at these next couple weeks? Or just enjoy the next two weeks without a call schedule?

Congratulations! I made a very similar post on 06/13/08!! Time flies!!

Enjoy your break...the rest will come in due time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad