Goodbye

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Later Gavin...you personally were not a help to me during my time on this forum, but I guess to others you were.....Take care.

hey man,

So sad to see you go, you are def one of the top contributors on this forum. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your future.

take care,
Fred

Members don't see this ad :)
what ever happened to the faq post? i've been anticipating it for so long!

you can't leave just yet! =) all the best in whatever you do!

Thank God and Greyhound you're gone......Just joking. I've never been able to get that song out of my head after I learned that my wife absolutely hates it..........so you know what country western lyrics I sound off with on occassion when she is near by.

bye Gavin, even though I haven't met you or known you for long, i appreciate all the advice you have given me and the rest of the forum.

Yikes! You're leaving?

Are you leaving this Pre-Dental forum in particular or the whole SDN??
I hope you'll stay posting on the SDN even if you're not hanging with us measly pre-dents anymore.
Thanks for all your posts and advice in this forum!

where are you going? to the dental forum?

My posts are slowing also and I soon feel that I will stop.

My work has been done and helped many along the way.

I will be retiring to dentaltown...the FL of dental forums ;)

even though i did not really know you, it is so sad to see you leave. i enjoyed reading your reply and help me a lot too....
thank you for all you have done!! and good luck!!! ;)

Gavin:

I can bet that you won't leave SDN completely. You'll stop posting and try to help others, but you'll continue to browse and lurk like you may be doing right at this second.

I will bet my first $1000 earned after I finish all my dental training that you will post one more time on SDN before you graduate from AZ dental!

:D

My posts are slowing down as well, but I will continue to lurk and may contribute as my maybe future Post-doctoral experience present themselves.

Don't let me down, bro.....

Originally posted by ItsGavinC
It's been fun hanging with everybody here for the past three years, but the time has obviously come for me to move on.

I wish everybody success in their future endeavors!

Have fun.

- G
It's very unfortunate for the forum that you've decided it's time to leave. I do hope there's more behind this than the Arizona interview feedback. Best of luck, and hope to see you back.

Thanks A LOT Gavin! You've been a great help to us all. Now, it's time to go attend to your wife and children who need you more than SDN needs you. Holla!:cool: ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
why is gavin leaving? I really enjoy his posts

Wow, this forum gives you the feeling that someone has died! What gives people, it's just the internet!?!?

you know what guys? I dont he's coming back. NO!!! Come back. I'll do as you say. I'll go to Arizona!!!
*single tear running down face*

haha...good point on the "lurk theory", Andy. He may not use is ItsGavinC alias, but I gaurantee he'll log in w/ a non-recognizable name. It's all about phases. I went through the same thing Gavin is goin through but a year later, I still find myself "lurking" and posting useless info.

Originally posted by Yah-E
Gavin:

I can bet that you won't leave SDN completely. You'll stop posting and try to help others, but you'll continue to browse and lurk like you may be doing right at this second.

I will bet my first $1000 earned after I finish all my dental training that you will post one more time on SDN before you graduate from AZ dental!

:D

My posts are slowing down as well, but I will continue to lurk and may contribute as my maybe future Post-doctoral experience present themselves.

Don't let me down, bro.....

Hope you are not leaving SDN because you couldn't come up with the FAQ's. ;) I really should have a talk to your son about it !
Take care.

good luck

your posts have always been helpful.

I've always valued your opinion Gavin. Good Luck!!!

heheh.... forum drama....

good luck w/ everything Gavin

Later on ItsGavinC...thanks for the information, now get off of here and go spend some time with your kid(s).

Gavin don't ditch us. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Who the freak cares? One thing about these forums...everyone is replaceable...everyone!!!!!

Originally posted by RaiderNation
Who the freak cares? One thing about these forums...everyone is replaceable...everyone!!!!!

Haha, you're right.

Originally posted by Pi__Guy1
haha...good point on the "lurk theory", Andy. He may not use is ItsGavinC alias, but I gaurantee he'll log in w/ a non-recognizable name. It's all about phases. I went through the same thing Gavin is goin through but a year later, I still find myself "lurking" and posting useless info.

If I remember correctly he once said he had a way to make ItsGavinC not show up in the list of people in a forum, so he could lurk and we would never know.

Anyway, good luck at Arizona, and good luck with your family.

Looks like gavin is still posting on sdn, but not in the dental forums. Anyways, I could care less.:clap:

Very true, he had 3911 posts when he put this up now at 3926...where did he go???

Hey Gavin, care to explain this Goodbye thread, when you obviously have no intentions on leaving?

glad you're still around btw

I do not know what changed his mind, but who gives a ****. I do not think he needs to explain himself to anyone. I personally like that he changed his mind and return to give some more positive constructive advice.

Originally posted by ohcdn
Hey Gavin, care to explain this Goodbye thread, when you obviously have no intentions on leaving?

glad you're still around btw

Most likely so he can feel like he is wanted. It's like roger clemens retiring and then un-retiring. some people just need the attention.

For some reason when i read this post I imagined hearing justin timberlake's "cry me a river" running through my head :laugh:

Originally posted by DcS
For some reason when i read this post I imagined hearing justin timberlake's "cry me a river" running through my head :laugh:

Ohh Slam! :clap:

I'm glad Gavin's back.

Whether you agree with them or not, this forum needs people like Gavin who are willing to post thoughtful replies and information. (And that doesn't include me :p )

ItsGavinC said:
It's been fun hanging with everybody here for the past three years, but the time has obviously come for me to move on.

I wish everybody success in their future endeavors!

Have fun.

- G

I thought that you were leaving Gavin?? Please dont tease us and then let us all down and show up again. :p