Google Body

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental wahoo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just came across this while browsing the internet and thought I'd share with the SDN community. Google Labs came out with Google Body a few weeks ago I think and it's a pretty cool to mess around with and maybe can help with your anatomy classes. You need to have a browser that supports WebGL-based applications - the beta versions of Google Chrome or Firefox 4 support this type of 3D animation.

http://bodybrowser.googlelabs.com/

-wahoo.
 
Last edited:
pretty cool stuff.

..couldn't find the temporomandibular joint though 🙁

Yea I noticed it was very simplified, i.e. not enough bone anatomy especially on the skull and I also noticed not enough organ anatomy on the large intestine for example. I only used it for like 5 minutes but that's what I saw.