Gorgeous Condo for sale in Texas Medical Center (Houston, TX)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Incognito7575

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Switched names to stay incognito, but wanted to advertise my gorgeous 2BR/2BA condo for sale in Houston's Medical Center. Unit is 1,200 sq ft and has really nice amenities like as granite countertops, Roman soaking tubs, cherry cabinets, stainless appliances, etc. Building was built in 2003 and I have been the only owner of my unit. 2 parking spaces are included with sale of unit, as well as use of exercise facilities/pool, office facility (makes for a nice study room) and clubhouse for parties. The unit opens onto a lovely terrace with palm trees and fountains. Yes, it really is that nice and no, I don't want to sell it.

The majority of the owners/renters in the building living/work/study in the Texas Medical Center (UT, Baylor, MDAnderson, etc). I've found all my neighbors to be very pleasant and upstanding individuals (returned my wallet when I dropped it in mailroom, for example).

I'm asking $219,000 (bought it for $230,000) because I'm moving to Cleveland this summer and would prefer not having to lease it.

Here's the link to the listing (click on gallery to view pics) and if you have any questions, just post a reply on here and I'll log back in under this name and answer them.

http://search.har.com/engine/7575-Kirby-2115-Houston-TX-77030_HAR90374084.htm

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.